We strictly forbid hypertext linking by any webpage (or website) that contains any of the following intentions, facts or contents.
- Any webpage that slanders our company or a third party, including individuals. Or which attacks the credibility of our company or a third party, including individuals.
- Any webpage that is managed by a party currently in dispute with our company or affiliate companies, or by any other party supporting the opposing party.
- Any webpage with contents that disturb public order and standards of decency (e.g. obscenity, illegal gambling, encouraging criminal, illegal or antisocial acts, discriminatory expressions, etc.)
- Any webpage that includes content of a sexual nature.
- Any webpage that has, or may have, content that constitutes criminal or illegal acts.
- Any webpage connected to an individual who has committed a felony (including the organization to which the individual belongs) and organizations involved in felonious acts, or by anyone supporting such individuals or organizations.
- Any webpage which contains our homepage, e.g. in the same window, or any webpage intended to mislead a third party except for our intended content.
- Any webpage that contains statements against Basic Code of Conduct.