1. Legal Compliance
IMS will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, including the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information’’ regarding the handling of personal information.
2. Use of Personal Information
IMS will use your personal information only as necessary in its business for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services.
- To provide information or make proposals regarding our products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- Any other purposes necessary to operate our business.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
IMS will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party, except where such provision is authorized under any applicable law or regulation.
IMS will prevent leakage of information with necessary and appropriate security measures. Moreover, it will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees and service providers (including subcontractors, etc.) who handle personal information.