Increasing the production of Ozone-generating air purifiers with HEPA filters in the fight against coronavirus infections -IHI’s contribution to Society with Infection Control Devices in a post-Corona era-
-July 13, 2020-
- [Ventilation]: Air purifying function with a high-performance HEPA filter that reduces the virus density in one pass for infectious disease control mode,
- [Sterilization]: Ozone fumigation function that achieves an inactivation effect of 99.99% or more.
- [Isolation]: We can also provide a simple negative pressure isolation function with a set of air purifier and simple isolation tent at a low price.
- [Cross-carrier infection control]: We have a variety of equipment with various functions to prevent cross-infection in vehicles used for transporting patients and unintentional virus spread (ie. sharing of slippers)
- Air purifier with HEPA filter "Ozone Air Clear eZ-100": Increase in monthly production to 500 units by 5 times
- Air purifier with HEPA filter "Ozone Air Clear JS-7000": Increased monthly production to 70 units
With the release of simple isolation tents, demand from hospitals/clinics, health facilities, schools, infrastructure companies, etc. is rapidly increasing.
Since its release, the eZ-100 has sold about 15,000 units and the JS-7000, which has a wide floor area, has sold about 5,000 units in hospitals, clinics, health facilities, kindergartens, and nurseries. The air purifying function is a high-performance device that uses an electrostatic HEPA filter to capture more than 99.97% of the 0.3 μm substance, which is the most difficult to collect, and release clean air. The ozone fumigation function can inactivate the attached virus by 99.99% and above. Moreover, in addition to "splash infection control", "contact infection control" and "negative pressure isolation control" in combination with a simple isolation tent, the "eZ-100" is the world's first device that fulfills three functions in one unit.
- Portable "Ozone Air Clear Plus DH-5D" for vehicles: Increase in monthly production to 50 units
In particular, demand for tourist buses, taxis, welfare vehicles, and hotels are increasing.
Approximately 600 units have been sold so far with ozone gas deodorizing and disinfecting air purifiers developed for countermeasures against mass infection and deodorization of tourist buses and hotels. Despite being lightweight and compact with a weight of 3.9 kg, it is equipped with a highly durable ozone generation system and a safety device and can easily disinfect every corner everywhere.
- "Ozone Air Clear" for emergency vehicles and welfare vehicles: Increases monthly production to 50 units
Demand for sterilization after transportation of infected persons has increased rapidly.
The first model was developed as a countermeasure against cross-infection for emergency vehicles, welfare vehicles, etc., which disinfects and deodorizes by ozone gas and ultraviolet rays and supports the creation of a clean vehicle environment with a seismic design that withstands vibration during driving. So far, about 3,000 units have been sold.
- Ultraviolet slipper sterilization dispenser "SSDX": Increased monthly production to 100 units
It attracted attention as a device to prevent virus spread by slippers due to the increasing demand from clinics and other places.
A product that was certified regulatory approval in 2005. Since the introduction of UV-sterilized, it is widely used in hospitals and clinics, and so far sold 28,000 units.