1. Legal Compliance
IHI will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, including the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information,’’ regarding the handling of personal information.
2. Use of Personal Information
IHI will use your personal information only as necessary in its business for the following purposes:
- To provide information regarding our products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- Any other purposes necessary to operate our business.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
IHI will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party, except in the following cases:
- that IHI is granted prior approval by the concerned individual.
- such disclosure of personal information to any third party is authorized under any applicable law or regulation.
IHI will prevent leakage of information with necessary and appropriate security measures. Moreover, it will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees and service providers (including subcontractors, etc.) who handle personal information.
5.Contact for Personal Information
For any inquiry concerning handling of personal information, contact here.
Date of enforcement April 4, 2005
Amendment February 17, 2017