Our Measures in response to the declaration of state of emergency under the prevalence of pandemic new coronavirus infections
-April 14, 2020-
In response to the declaration of state of emergency issued by central government and local government of Japan under the prevalence of pandemic coronavirus infections, IHI Corporation (“IHI”), as a group, hereby announces regarding “The Measure of working from home for Employees working at offices of the IHI group located in the Keihin Area (*1) and Osaka Prefecture” that IHI decided to expand the subject area as follows and extend the subject period until May 6, 2020.
We would like to ask our customers and other stakeholders for their understanding of these measures.
- Employees working at offices located in twelve Prefectures (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Osaka, Hyogo, Fukuoka, Aichi, Gifu, Mie, Hokkaido, Ishikawa) of the IHI Group shall work from home in principle.
- In the case an emergency declaration will be issued in other prefectures, the prefecture will be added to the subject area.
- Employees who need to come to office may work at office after thoroughly implementing preventive measures against infectious diseases.
* “Our measures for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections”
(announced on March 27, 2020)
* “Extension of our Measures for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections”
(announced on April 3, 2020)
Note: (*1): “Keihin Area” means Tokyo suburb area including Yokohama