Our field service team can bring the engine up to its best shape!
IHI Engineering Australia Pty. Ltd. - Perth Service Centre
IHI and IHI Engineering Australia Pty. Ltd. (IEA - a subsidiary of IHI Corporation, established in 1971) has supplied and installed 16 LM6000 gas turbine generator units in Australia since 1996.
To provide LM6000 engine field services support for both IHI LM6000 customers and other operators of LM6000 gas turbines in Australia / Oceania , IHI established Perth Service Centre (PSC), located in a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, approximately 14 kilometers north of Perth Airport, in 2010.
On both a planned and call-out basis, our team in Perth Service Centre can operate with support from centralized engineering and technical resources in IHI and IEA to meet customers’ operational requirements and corporate QHSE objectives.
Our goal is to minimize your downtime, lower your life cycle costs, and improve the overall performance and reliability of your LM6000 gas turbine power plant.
Field Service Capabilities
- Engine exchange
- Hot section module replacement
- Field implementation of Service Bulletins
- Level 1 & 2 maintenance
- DLE（Dry Low Emissions）combustor mapping
- Variable geometry actuator calibration and function test
- Equipment shaft and coupling alignment
- Trim balancing and vibration data analysis
- Oil system flushing
- Engine and control system troubleshooting
- Borescope Inspections for engine
- On-site support for gas turbine operation
- Upgrade of gas turbine control system
- IHI lease gas turbine LM6000
Engineering Support Capabilities
- Engine condition assessment
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Long-term preventative maintenance planning and management
- Critical and strategic spare parts planning
- Engine/component logistics support